The next day I “got it.” We try to do things perfectly; so we don’t experience judgment etc. What the lesson in my case, and perhaps yours, is to laugh and let others laugh with you.
Then, I heard “now it’s time to write about the experience.” Me, are you kidding----I love to hide behind my healing. I HATE to market.
This is what I learned:
1. Pitch from your KNOWING not from a teleprompter
2. Laugh through the technical glitches. They are there to remind you to breathe, laugh, and know your vibration is rising
3. See all obstacles as an opportunity to go into your heart space and feel the vibration---if I had done that I would have seen/felt all the above and the experience would have a higher vibration
4. With intention, after the fact, send love and positive intention to the product
5. Then let it all go
6. Unplug---bring your energy back home to you
7. Let go of the “WHY”--- So, there is a horrible high school photo out there on the internet---let it go and laugh---it’s not about the “why” –the “why” questions keep you stuck and a victim
8. The “HOW” question can turn any embarrassment around and this is the solution:
b. Send love to the embarrassment
c. Breathe into your heart space
d. Look in the mirror and say: “I love you no matter what and look at what you created for yourself---you are so creative---you are adorable---let’s laugh at this some more.”
e. If the negative doubt come creeping back say; “Hey you don’t talk to my beloved that way” and then Boom---blow it up energetically
Attached is my BOOM technique---that returns negative energy in neutral---how great is that!
For my BOOM video press here